Looking for a change? Up for a challenge that will utilize your skills in a brand new way? Want a company with a relaxed and positive workplace culture that knows that you’re not just a number? Do you enjoy collaborating with All-Star teams to accomplish the primary goal of making a difference in our customers’ lives? Look no further, we have the job you’ve been dreaming of. Our long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional people to our team. We will help you build a career in the exciting field of pharmacy.
What will a Pharmacy Technician do every day?
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures, including but not limited to: filling prescriptions in a variety of packaging systems, toting medications for deliveries, compounding medications for topical, oral, or IV administration, and assisting with inventory related projects
- Review prescription quantities for corrections
- Work with various departments to ensure orders are on time for process
- Work with a variety of technologies to complete expediting processes
- Work with IV services
- Process returns accurately and expeditiously
- Build positive rapport with team through effective communication
Pharmacy Tech minimum requirements will include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of accredited Pharmacy Technical program and/or 1-year comparable pharmacy technician experience is preferred but will train the right person
- Knowledge of drugs and drug categories preferred but will train the right person
- Must be comfortable working with various types of technology
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to engage in frequent stooping, bending, reaching, and squatting throughout the day
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for this career opportunity. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours: Day Shifts Available.
Our Company is Community Pharmacy Services
We are pioneers in long-term care pharmacy and continue to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology and personal innovative services. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry. We are passionate about long-term care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.