Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Ready for a new pace and industry to use your knowledge? Any interest in being an integral member of an All-Star team whose primary goal each day is building partnerships? Love to learn more to strengthen your skills? If you answered yes, then look no further, we have the job you’ve been dreaming of. Our long-term care pharmacy is looking to add only exceptional Customer Service Reps to our team that are looking to grow their career and transition into a Pharmacy Technician.
What will a Customer Service Rep do every day?
- Build a positive and professional rapport with clients through inbound communication.
- Triage information to correct internal avenues ensuring efficient handling of information in a timely manner.
- Train to be an expert in pharmacy processes and various EMR software programs.
- Help problem solve to answer client’s questions and build the relationship with each one.
- Act as the communication lead between the department and pharmacy, and problem solve to ensure and maintain efficient processes.
- Provide a high level of customer service to physicians, clients, and other internal/external customers.
Minimum requirements will include:
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of prescription and/or medical terminology preferred but willing to train the right person
- Ability to become a National Certified Pharmacy Technician
- 1 year customer service experience required
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong written skills required
- Strong professional oral communication skills required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required
- Must be able to actively contribute to a positive team environment
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks, remain focused, and work independently
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
You must be reliable and have a solid work history to be seriously considered for the position. A completed pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted.
Position hours may vary between 8:00 am – 6:30 pm. Monday through Friday, with rotating weekend shifts.
Our Company is Community Pharmacy Services
We are pioneers in long-term care and continue to revolutionize the industry through innovative technology and personal innovative services. We take pride in hiring exceptional individuals who are proactive, forward thinking team players who want to play a key role in keeping CPS at the top of our industry. We are passionate about long-term care and building partnerships with our clients. Maintaining our positive work place culture is also business success to us.
Community Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer